Wednesday, December 07, 2016 12:08
Vehicles 2000 and Newer
Vehicles 1996 - 1999 add $20*
Vehicles 1995 and Older add $45*
Excludes RV's and Exotic Cars
*PLUS STATE CERT $8.25
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Veterans, Senior Citizens or
AAA Extra 10% Off Test Price
Offer Expires: January 6, 2017
Just show us this coupon on your phone. Scroll down and click the Map for directions.Print Friendly Version
All Smog El Camino
1414 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA 94063
Smog Check Services We Provide
- Regular Smog Inspections
- Biennial Smog Checks
- DMV Smog Checks
- Smog Check Registration
- Change of ownership vehicles
- Test only smog inspection
- Out of state vehicles
- Gross polluters
- Diesel Smog Tests
- Hybrid Smog Tests
Smog Check Redwood City
We are one of a few smog shops located in Redwood City. Since we specialize in smog we can get you in and out in about 15 minutes.
- What is an evap test and will my car need one?
An Evap test is completed in addition to the smog test and is required for vehicles 1976-1995. So if your vehicle is newer you will not need one.
- What is the additional $8.25 state certificate fee for? This fee is paid only if your vehicle passes the smog test and it goes to the California Bureau of Automotive Repair. You can read more about it on their official site here - Question 9
- Will I need to send any paperwork in once the smog is complete? No, all smog test results will be electronically submitted to the DMV.
- Do I need to have the form that DMV mailed me to get the smog check, what if I lost it? No, just come in and we will take care of you. However if you do have the form please bring it. It really helps expedite the process.
Searched Tags: Smog Check Redwood City, smog stations Redwood City, Smog Test Only Centers Redwood City, smog test Redwood City, emissions test centers in or near Redwood City
Proudly serving the folowing:
Redwood City, San Carlos, Menlo Park, Belmont, Atherton
94062,94061,94063, 94027,94070, 94065, 94002, 94025, 94403, 94002